Summer is approaching Australia very soon. Even now, we are having 30 degree Celsius for couple days in the row. This salad is good for those balmy night, light but fulfill.
- 4 small potatoes, halved
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup olives
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, halved lengthways
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Make dressing: whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add tuna, tomato, olives, lettuce, egg and anchovies to potato. Add red wine dressing. Toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.