It’s Friday night! Time for some laksa….don’t you think? Here’s a quick and easy one!
Preparation: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste ( I use Ayam Brand one )
- 2 x 375g coconut milk ( Ayam Brand )
- 1 tbspn light soy sauce
- 800g basa fillet or I use blue salmon, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 200g rice vermicelli
- 1/2 bunch coriander sprigs
- 100g bean sprouts
- 2 small red chillies (more if you like more spicy), thinly sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook curry paste with a bit oil in a large sauce pan. Stir for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk. Bring to a simmer.
Add soy sauce, fish, beans, water, salt and pepper, and tomatoes. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
Meanwhile, cover noodles with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain.
Divide noodles among bowls, ladle in fish mixture. Top with coriander, sprouts and chilli.
Enjoy and happy week-end 🙂